Link Building Tool Box - Productivity on Steroids
Link Building Menu
- Niche specific searches for link prospecting
- Data Scraping Tools for Link Prospecting
- Utility Linking Tools
- Twitter tools for link prospecting
- Facebook tools for link prospecting
- Linkedin tools for link prospecting
- Other Social Media Analytics tools which help in link prospecting
- Brand Monitoring tools for link prospecting
- RSS tools for link prospecting
- Q & A sites for building authority and link prospecting
- Other Link Prospecting Tools
- Tools for Link Building Outreach
- Backlinks Analysis Tools
Niche specific searches for link prospecting
- Best of the web blog directory
- Blog Catalog
- Blog Digger
- Blog Hints
- Blog Listing
- Blogging Fusion
- Blog Search Engine
- Blogrolls - find other similar authoritative bloggers in a niche.
- Board Reader - search particular topics that are being discussed on message boards and forums.
- CrunchBase - search companies and employeesâ€™ profiles and contact details.
- Dmoz Search
- EatonWeb Blog directory
- Globe of blogs
- Google Blog Search
- Google News Search
- Google News Archive Search
- Icerocket Blog Search
- PostRank Blog Search - Bypass the login, use the search box to find blogs by topic & engagement metrics.
- Regator - curated blog directory.
- Technorati Search
- WordPress Tag Search - great tool to find niche specific wordpress blogs. http://en.wordpress.com/tag/[insert-your-keyword-here]/
- Yahoo Directory
- Yahoo News Search
Data Scraping Tools for Link Prospecting
- SERPs Redux bookmarklet - Scrape the organic search results from Google.com
- AutoPager - automatically loads next pages when you reach the end of a SERP esp. useful if you have a data separated over multiple pages that you want to scrape. Chrome extension. Firefox extension.
- Excel Plugin by Niels Bosma - Through this Plugin you can fetch several on-page elements from a URL or list of URLs like: Title tag, Meta description tag, Meta keywords tag, Meta robots tag, H1 tag, H2 tag, HTTP Header, Backlinks, Facebook likes etc.
- X-Path tutorial
- X-Pather - It is a firefbug extension used to quickly generate path expressions while browsing HTML and XML documents. Since X-Pather is a firebug extension, it means you first need to install firebug in order to use it.
- Scrapy - It is an an open source web scraping framework and is used to extract structured data from web pages & APIs. You need to know Python (a programming language) in order to use scrapy.
- Open Site Explorer - Scrape back links of an entire website.
- OBL Scraper Contact Finder - scrape outbound links and contact details from a URL or URL list.
- Scraper - This chrome extension can scrape data from web pages and export it to Google docs.
Utility Linking Tools
Twitter tools for link prospecting
- Advanced Twitter Search
- AnalyzeWords- Enter your Twitter name or the handle of a person to learn about his emotions, social styles, and the ways he thinks.
- Backtweets- tool to analyze any twitter profile.
- Followerwonk- search twitter bios and find people who share same interest. For e.g. you can determine the twitter profiles of event planners, SEOs, chiropractors etc.
- Free Twitter Follower Analytics in Excel
- Snap Bird - search the tweet history of any twitter profile.
- Topsy Social Analytics - search & compare how a blog/website performs on twitter.
- TwitterCounter - Through this tool you can graph the growth of any twitter profile over time. Good tool to find emerging influencers.
- Twitter Grader - check online influence of a twitter profile compared to millions of other users that have been graded. Another tool to find emerging influencers.
- Twitter Reach - search for a URL, twitter name, phrase or hash tag to visualize the true reach of a tweet.
- Wefollow- tool to find people on twitter who are influential.
Facebook tools for link prospecting
- Facebook Insight - tool to find your influencers on facebook.
- Free Facebook Fan Page Analytics in Excel
- Free Facebook Competitive Analysis in Excel
- Facebook Search
- YourOpen Book - tool to search facebook updates.
Linkedin tools for link prospecting
- Linkedin Advanced Search
- Linkedin Advanced Answers Search
- Linkedin analytics for Businesses - tool to find your influencers on linkedin.
- Linkedin analytics for Individuals - tool to find your influencers on linkedin.
- Linkedin Search
Note: In order to fully utilise all the built-in analytics feature of Linkedin, you need to upgrade to Premium account of Linkedin
Other Social Media Analytics tools which help in link prospecting
- Klout- klout Score measures online influence of a person on a scale of 1 to 100.
- PeerIndex - provides detailed analytics of your social stream.
- Sharedcount- track facebook (likes, shares, comments), tweets, Google 1s, diggs, linkedin shares, Google buzz and stumble upon of any page whether or not the page has sharing buttons installed.
- SiteTrail Analytics - get a quick snapshot of organic and social media presence of any website.
Brand Monitoring tools for link prospecting
- Google Alerts- track brand mentions. Can also be used for link building.
- Hyper Alerts - send email reports of post and comments on a facebook fan page.
- Social Mention - determine what people talk about you on social media. You can also determine sentiments (positive, negative or neutral) and who are your top users etc.
- Topsy- another tool to find out what people are talking about you or your brand on social media.
- Twilert - works the same way as Google alerts does but only on twitter
RSS tools for link prospecting
- Feedburner Analytics
- PostRank Analytics- tool to measure social engagement, determine social engagement sources and your top influencers. tracks RSS feed contentâ€™s performance in the social world.
- Askville by amazon
- Linkedin Answers
- Wiki Answers
- Yahoo Answers
- List of niche specific Q & A websites
Other Link Prospecting Tools
- 10000 Search Engine Queries for your Link Building Campaign
- Bing Social Search
- Directories that work for Link Building
- Eight Fold Logic - similar to my blog guest but the audience is wider & the interface more customized for creating one-to-one, private connections.
- Google Search by Image
- Help a Reporter out
- ifttt- awesome tool to automate â€˜if this then thatâ€™ type of task. For e.g. you can send yourself an email if i you are mentioned by a particular influencer in your niche.
- Link Prospector - it helps in finding tons of link building opportunities. Pricing option: â€˜pay as you goâ€™.
- MyBlogGuest - Tool to get guest post opportunities.
- Open Site Explorer
- Peep Mail - tool to find email addresses
- SEO Takeaways BackLinks Analysis Tool - great tool to reverse engineer your competition and find linking opportunities.
- SEOmoz Competitive Link Finder - get a list of common backlinks acquired by your competitors.
- SEOmoz web directory list
- Tiny Eye - Reverse image search tool.
Tools for Link Building Outreach
- Ad Remover and Better UI for Gmail - Chrome extension which remove all the ads in Gmail, enhance its interface. compatible with the new Gmail.
- Boomerang for Gmail - is a Firefox / Chrome plugin that lets you take control of when you send and receive email messages. You can schedule an email to be sent later.
- Gmail Canned Responses - It is a Gmail lab tool. You need to go to Settings icon > Labs to enable it. It allows you to save email templates.
- Gmail Send and Archive - It is a gmail lab tool which adds a button to the compose form that lets you send a reply message and archive the email conversation in a single action. You need to go to Settings icon > Labs to enable it.
- ifttt- awesome tool to automate â€˜if this then thatâ€™ type of task.
- Rapportive - It is a Gmail plugin which shows you everything about your contacts right inside your inbox.
- Taskforce- It list emails as tasks and is a great tool to manage emails. It is like you installed a mini version of basecamp in your Gmail account.
- Texter - great tool for text substitution.
Backlinks Analysis Tools
- Advanced Report of the Majestic SEO Tool - visualize the Geographic Profile of a siteâ€™s back links
- Bleeko - Free back links analysis tool
- Dr. Pete Worksheet - visualize the Quality of Back Links of a website
- Majestic SEO BackLink History Tool - Visualize the Link growth/ Velocity of your website and that of your competitors.
- Open Site Explorer- analyze back links of a website, compare ranking potential of two and more sites.
- SEO Takeaways Backlinks Analysis tool - determine the back link profile of your top SEO Competitor(s)
- Tagxedo - tool to create word cloud and visualizes the anchor text distribution analysis of a website.
- Linkstant - Real time (almost) monitoring of back links.
Originally published here
Choose Font Size:
Recently Launched Sites
Do you love to take outdoor photographs? Be prepared with one of the Camera and Laptop Bags from Cam Bag. With storage solutions, organization, safety, and security, you will be ready for anything.
Contact Us:Phone: 647-477-2992
Email: info @ CmsBuffet.Com
Helping You Achieve Web Visibility.
The Importance Of Making Your Website Mobile Friendly