Ten Commandments for Small and Local Businesses
In honor of the recent passing of the former president of the National Rifle Association, I submit to American small business owners the following ten essential action items for a successful online presence.
1. Research your keywords before building or re-building your website.
2. Create compelling content that targets your keywords.
3. Build your website in simple HTML. Or at least most of it.
4. Link freely and openly within your own website.
5. List your contact information in HTML on every page of your website.
6. Submit your website to respected directories in your industry and geography.
7. Submit your website to Local Search Engines.
8. Add or verify your business information with data providers for the Local Search Engines.
9. Don’t neglect your offline marketing.
10. Engage your community.
The complete article is here
Choose Font Size:
Recently Launched Sites
New York is the greatest city in the world, but we know all too well that you can never be too careful when it comes to security. Business owners throughout the New York City rely on Rolling Gates, Roll Up Gates and many different types of Security Gates to keep their businesses safe and protected 24/7.
Contact Us:Phone: 647-477-2992
Email: info @ CmsBuffet.Com
Helping You Achieve Web Visibility.
Why SEO and PPC Should Be Used Together