How Google measures your web site
Here are some of the elements that Google uses to measure the web site relevancy, regarding a "keyword".
- Website information On site information
- The keyword is part of the domain name
- The keyword appears within the title tag
- The keyword appears in the page content
- How often does the content changes? Google loves new content
- The web site age. how long has this web site been around
- The web site renewal date. A doamin registered for another year gets less points than a domain registered for 5 years
- Off site
- The keyword appears in the links pointing to the web site
- The Websites these links are on
- Are they relating to the same subject?
- Are they from the same area?
- Is this a two way link?
- Google and user behavior
- Time spent on the web site
- Clicks from Google result pages and return to the Google SERP
Choose Font Size:
Recently Launched Sites
Do you love to take outdoor photographs? Be prepared with one of the Camera and Laptop Bags from Cam Bag. With storage solutions, organization, safety, and security, you will be ready for anything.
Contact Us:Phone: 647-477-2992
Email: info @ CmsBuffet.Com
Helping You Achieve Web Visibility.
The Importance Of Making Your Website Mobile Friendly