17 Steps to Legal Web Marketing
Law firms and attorneys in practice for themselves need to embrace technology by acquiring a strong Internet presence. Let prospective clients know exactly which type of law you practice, and encourage contact by offering complimentary consultations through your Web site.
- Buy your name, or your firm's name as your domain name in all possible combinations: .com, .net, .info, with and without dashes.
- One size fits none - focus on your expertise and strength. You are not just an attorney; you are a defence attorney, a real estate attorney, an immigration attorney. Make sure your clients are aware of the type of law you specialize in.
- Focus on your immediate geographic area. Someone in Halifax or Quebec City won't be looking for an attorney in Toronto.
- Your Web site should explain, in detail, how you can help your clients.
- Devote a page to examples of successful litigation, or lawsuits, with as many details as possible.
- Have a page devoted to client testimonials.
- Tell Web visitors what you expect them to do: contact you!
- Create a Twitter account and Tweet regularly about your area of expertise and newsworthy events in your city.
- Create a Facebook page and add frequent updates about recent cases, and other current, informative information.
- Create a LinkedIn account and join local community groups and organizations.
- Create a blog and update it regularly with the latest news in your area of expertise.
- List on local directories
- If you speak more than one language, make sure you promote that on your Web site. Add content in those languages, or have your site translated.
- Make sure to ask your clients how they found you. If they found you on Google or another search engine, ask which words or phrases they used to find your site.
- There are 10 search results on Page 1 of Google, Bing, Yahoo and Blekko. You want your site to come up as one of those results. Your Web site, along with Google Places, Google HotPot, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other Social Media outlets, give you control of your exposure, and how web users and researchers gather information about you.
- Respect your competitors and pay attention to their Web site content.
- Establish a Pay-Per-Click campaign that focuses on variations of popular legal terminology, such as DUI (Driving Under the Influence), and DWI (Driving While Intoxicated). If your specialty is criminal defence, you should use "criminal defence" and "criminal defense" in your copy to attract more users to your site.
CMS Buffet specializes in Law firms and Attorneys Web Marketing. One thing all our clients have in common is that they regularly receive quality traffic to their web sites. They have experienced an increase in profits because that traffic is arriving organically, not through Pay Per Click or other forms of sponsorship. The reason for this is proper implementation of SEO, along with an SEO friendly content management system. Not only are their web sites ranking higher, they are getting better exposure because users arrive ready to convert; they already know they are interested in what it is you have to offer.
Choose Font Size:
Recently Launched Sites
According to data gathered by Environment Canada, the air in your home can be up to five times more polluted than the air you breathe outdoors. Fortunately, there are easy ways for homeowners to improve the air they breathe inside their homes. Regular replacement of your Furnace Air Filter is one way...
Contact Us:Phone: 647-477-2992
Email: info @ CmsBuffet.Com
Helping You Achieve Web Visibility.
Should Your Website Aim To Be a Big Shark In a Small Pond?